Around Christmastime last year, Bath and Body Works had a sale on their line of aromatherapy body washes. I couldn’t turn the price down…it was too good! So, I brought all of the “sleep” body washes. All of them!
These body washes are the truth! My inability to sleep soundly on occasion has been remedied with these body washes. Just make sure you do everything you need to do before you use them. You won’t be awake and alert for long.
P.S. I was told that the Honey Vanilla Dream scent has been discontinued, HOWEVER, it may make an appearance during the store’s semi-annual sale.
- Introducing One Thing Wednesday (therecoveringpessimist.wordpress.com)
Stress wrecks havoc on my body. When I was in college, I would get walking pneumonia once a year. It sucked. Stress, lack of sleep, and bad eating habits broke down my immune system. It was miserable. When I graduated in 2009, I realized that I needed to find coping mechanisms to deal with stress before it takes over.
Here are a few things that help to relieve stress:
Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Body Wash
Bath and Body Works (BBW) has these AWESOME stress relief body washes from their aromatherapy line that comes in soothing scents such as eucalyptus spearmint, eucalyptus tea, and vanilla verbena. I don’t know what BBW puts in these washes, but as soon as I apply the product, whatever was stressing me has washed away.
Of course I would say writing, right? Guilty.
A nap can do me a world of good. Seriously.
Honey Chamomile Tea
A hot cup of honey chamomile tea feels like a soothing hug. Goodbye stress, hello calm.
How do you relieve stress? Sharing is caring you know.
- Thankful: Taxicabs #XD31 (therecoveringpessimist.wordpress.com)
- Thankful: Pinterest #XD31 (therecoveringpessimist.wordpress.com)
- Thankful: New Management #XD31 (therecoveringpessimist.wordpress.com)
- Thankful: F-less State of Mind #XD31 (therecoveringpessimist.wordpress.com)
I haven’t had a good night’s rest in about 5 days. Usually, I’ll be sleep deprived for maybe a day or two, but not an entire week. I feel horrible times 100. What struck me as funny is that when I’m unable to sleep well, I have the absolute BEST thoughts and ideas. They sort of border on twisted revelations. Baffles me beyond understanding. I figured I would share a few of these with you.
– Totally excited about the fall collections at Bath and Body Works and Glade.
– I can clean my entire apartment in 45 minutes.
– The dryer dries better if I don’t fill it up with clothes.
– I love the Discovery ID channel.
– Reality TV sucks.
– Creativity strikes after 10 p.m.
– I don’t like avocado.
– This season of “Project Runway” doesn’t excite me.
– I need a vacation.
– The 2016 Olympics in Rio are going to be AWESOME!!
What does sleep deprivation do to you?